Current Job Openings
Full Time Registered Nurse/LPN/Health Care Professional for ECLC of NJ’s PRIDE Program
ECLC of NJ’s PRIDE Program seeks a full time LPN/Health Care Professional to provide exceptional medical care for adults with developmental disabilities. This direct care position is hands-on and requires assistance with medical needs and medication administration.
- Job Duties:
- Provides quality care to program participants.
- Follows proper medication administration procedures in accordance with DDD.
- Responds to crises and intervenes as needed.
- Reviews all program participants’ medical records.
- Maintains proper documentation in accordance with DDD and Medicaid requirements.
- Provides staff training to promote professional development and optimize patient care.
- Consults with staff on medical, health and safety issues.
- Cooperates with licensing and DDD staff during audits, inspections or investigations.
- Recommends policies and procedures on health issues and monitors their implementation.
- Communicates with parents/guardians regarding health issues affecting clients.
- Position Requirements:
- Registered LPN/Health Care Professional
- Experience with individuals with developmental disabilities preferred
- Details and Benefits:
- Based in Chatham, N.J.
- Monday-Friday 9:00 a.m.–4:00 p.m.
- Individual medical, dental and vision insurance
- 403(b) retirement plan
- Life Insurance
- Paid holidays and sick days
- Salary: TBD
Full-Time PRIDE Activities Coordinator in Chatham
Work with young adults who have Developmental Disabilities in an alternative day program setting. This is a high-energy position.
- Valid NJ Driver’s License
- Computer literate
- Willing to drive a 12 passenger van
- Previous experience with Medicaid a plus
- Details and Benefits:
- Hours: 8:30 a.m.–4:00 p.m.
- 12 months
- Single Medical & Dental
- Sick Days
- Paid Holidays
- Vacation Days
- Salary $26,000
Substitute teachers and paraprofessionals needed at Chatham and Ho-Ho-Kus Schools
A bachelor of arts degree in special education is preferred for both positions or experience working with students who have special needs. Applicants for substitute positions should hold a County Substitute Certificate to be considered.
Please send your résumé, three references and certifications by e-mail, fax or regular mail to:
Principal Jason Killian — Chatham School
21 Lum Avenue, Chatham, N.J., 07928
Fax # (973) 701-1059 Principal Vicki Lindorff — Ho-Ho-Kus School
302 North Franklin Turnpike, Ho-Ho-Kus, N.J., 07423
Fax # (201) 670-6675