Current Job Openings
Join the ECLC of New Jersey team and make a difference in the lives of students with special needs!
- Virtual Job Fair
- Transition Employment Specialist
- Support Coordinators
- Teachers, Paraprofessionals, and Substitutes
- Full- and Part-time PRIDE Activity Coordinators in Chatham
- Accounts Payable Accountant
Join Our Virtual Job Fair on April 27th at 12 p.m.!
Learn about job opportunities, our generous benefits package, and the alternate route to obtain teaching certification. We are seeking terrific teachers, aides, maintenance staff, and a social worker to fill openings in our Chatham and Ho-Ho-Kus schools! Our PRIDE Adult Program is hiring Activity Coordinators, both full- and part-time, at our Florham Park and Paramus locations.
RSVP to firstname.lastname@example.org for the Zoom Link.
Transition Employment Specialist
ECLC affiliate, Community Personnel Services, Inc. (CPS), is a nonprofit agency providing services to students and adult clients for more than 25 years. CPS provides transition services to students from private and public schools in Morris, Essex and Bergen counties. Transition Employment specialists combine their experience, knowledge, training and advocacy to help individuals and families create person-centered, viable transition/employment plans. Transition Employment specialists assist individuals in reinforcing skills, teaching new skills and developing a resume, conducting successful job interviews and completing applications. They work side-by-side with the individual at their job site to ensure their tasks are manageable and that they are successful employees.
- Successful candidates must have the ability to multitask and adhere to transition timelines in order to provide comprehensive transition outcomes for each student. This includes but is not limited to attending IEP’s; assisting with post-graduation funding; accessing community resources, transportation, vocational or habilitation program opportunities.
- Must have the ability to work with students and clients to locate competitive employment opportunities based on their preferences, skills and abilities.
- Excellent communication skills are needed to interact effectively with clients, families and community providers.
- Travel required in Bergen, Essex, Union and Sussex counties. CPS provides company-shared cars, but employees must use their own reliable vehicle, if a car is not available (mileage is reimbursed).
- A good driving record, proof of automobile insurance and auto registration are required.
- Candidates must pass CPS background checks, including State CARI check.
- Bachelor’s degree required in vocational, social services, social work, psychology, special education or a related field. Associate degree is considered with experience in these fields.
- Minimum of one year documented experience working with individuals with disabilities. Benefits include:
- Full-time – Paid vacation; employer-contributed 403(b) pension plan; paid sick time; paid holidays; health, dental and vision plans; life insurance; mileage reimbursement, and flex spending
- Part-time – Paid time off and sick time; employer-contribution to 403(b) pension plan for employees that meet the eligibility requirements under the CPS/ECLC pension plan, mileage reimbursement, flex spending.
Salary negotiable and is commensurate with experience.
Transition Employment specialists work from the Chatham office and in the field. Interested candidates, please send your resume to: email@example.com
ECLC affiliate, Community Personnel Services Inc. (CPS), is a nonprofit agency providing support coordination services in Essex, Union, and Somerset counties. Support coordinators combine their experience, knowledge, advocacy, and sincerity helping individuals and families create a person-centered service plan. This individual service plan is self-directed by the client/family, linking them to services within the community to support their skills, talents and interests. Support coordinators are assigned manageable caseloads to provide the highest quality services. They are loaned laptops and company cellphones as needed. Offices located in Chatham. Support Coordinators work from home and in the field.
- Multitask and adhere to a timeline in order to complete state-required documentation for each individual case. Communicate effectively with clients, families and community providers.
- Bachelor’s degree in social services, social work, psychology, special education, or related field.
- At least one year, documented experience working with individuals with disabilities.
- The state requires successful completion of two full days of training prior to beginning work.
- Travel is required within Essex, Union, and Somerset counties. A good driving record; proof of car insurance and car registration.
- Company shared cars are provided, but employees must use their own vehicle, if a car is not available. Mileage is reimbursed.
- Candidates must pass CPS background checks, including the state CARI check.
- Full-time – Paid vacation; employer contributed 403(b) pension plan; paid sick time; paid holidays; health, dental and vision plans; life insurance; mileage reimbursement; and flex spending.
- Part-time – Paid time off and sick time; employer contribution to 403(b) pension plan for employees that meet the eligibility requirements under the CPS/ECLC pension plan; mileage reimbursement; and flex spending.
Salary commensurate with experience:
- Full-time – $38,000–$44,000 annually
- Part-time – $26.00/hour (based on hours allocated weekly with assigned caseload)
Interested candidates, please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Teachers, Paraprofessionals & Subs Needed!
We are hiring teachers and paraprofessionals for our Chatham campus. Teachers must have (or be eligible for) a Teacher of the Handicapped certification or Teacher of Students with Disabilities and Elementary certifications.
Applicants for substitute positions should hold a County Substitute Certificate or have a New Jersey teaching certificate to be considered.
Candidates should contact Chatham Principal Jason Killian (email@example.com).
Full- & Part-Time PRIDE Activity Coordinators in Chatham
Work with young adults who have Developmental Disabilities in an alternative day program setting.
- Valid NJ Driver’s License
- Computer literate
- Details and Benefits:
- Single Medical & Dental
- Sick Days
- Paid Holidays
- Vacation Days
- Full-time salary: $30,000/year
- Full-time hours: 8:30 a.m.–3:30 p.m.
- Part-time pay: $18.00–$20.00/hour depending on experience
- Part-time hours: 20–25 hours/week
Send résumé to Christina Klimkowski (firstname.lastname@example.org) by email or by fax (973-635-1646).
Accounts Payable Accountant
Full time position, Monday through Friday. Generous benefit package.
- Accounts Payable Experience
- Proficient/Advanced software use: QuickBooks Desktop, Excel, signature/approval PDF software, and file management
- Exceptional written and oral communication
Candidates should send résumés/cover letters to: email@example.com