Updated July 27, 2021
Please check back here for the latest information.
New July 27, 2021: Modifications to ECLC Reopening Plan Safety Protocols
PRIDE Adult Programs
PRIDE Adult Programs Re-Opening Plan May 3, 2021
On March 15, 2021, the state Division of Developmental Disabilities announced that congregate day programs would be permitted to resume on-site programming upon meeting certain conditions deemed essential for a safe reopening.
The purpose of this Plan is to identify for PRIDE families the measures undertaken to comply with the requirements for a safe reopening, and to serve as a guide for PRIDE staff by identifying the protocols in place for a safe reopening.
Community Personnel Services
- Supported employment is provided in person on an as-needed basis and virtual or teleconference with client and employers.
- Transition meetings will be conducted in person at CPS offices by appointment or virtual as requested by family.
- Support Coordination remains the same per state mandate.
The outbreak of COVID-19 has impacted the world, and has especially impacted individuals with special needs and their families. The links below offer information, guidance and tips on how to manage through this crisis.
- Advice for Caregivers of Children with Disabilities in the Era of COVID-19
- The ARC: Resources for Families & Service Providers
- Autism Speaks: Adults on the Spectrum
- Autism Speaks: How to Make Mask Wearing Easier Individuals with Autism
- Autism Speaks: Resources for Families
- Autism Speaks: What the Autism Community Should Know About Coronavirus
- COVID-19 Vaccine Facts for the Developmental Disabilities Community
- Getting a COVID-19 Vaccine: A Social Story for People with Intellectual and Developmental Disabilities
- Managing Stress & Anxiety
- New Jersey COVID-19 Information Hub
- Register Ready: New Jersey’s Special Needs Registry for Disasters
- Talking with Children About COVID-19
- Tips to Keeping Families Healthy
- Updated Hospital Visitor Policy for Individuals with Special Needs