Learn about our Special Events including the 2022 Online Auction
Our schools and adults programs are supported by private contributions and grants to the ECLC Foundation, our fund-raising arm, which supplements all of our programs and entities. ECLC would not be the same institution without the generous contributions from our staff, parents and donors. We rely on donations to ensure our students and adult clients will continue to receive the highest level of education and services that will allow them to scale new challenges, push the boundaries and reach their fullest potential in life.
For more information, please contact Director of Development, Heather Alonge at (973-601-5117) or email@example.com.
Ways to Help
Make a donation
Follow this link to make a donation online. Check donations are also welcome, and we accept credit card donations made by mail or phone. Call (973) 601-5117 or mail to:
100 Passaic Avenue, Suite 1
Chatham, NJ 07928
Participate in One of Our Special Events
Due to COVID-19, we are unable to hold our traditional in-person indoor events. In some cases, virtual alternatives may be available. Updates will be provided below.
- 2022 Online Auction
- Registration is FREE! For this online fundraiser, you will see the same types of fun prizes that you are used to seeing in our annual Tricky Tray auctions. We were unable to host our Annual Dinner events again this year, but that doesn’t mean we can’t have a bit of fun while supporting ECLC, PRIDE, and CPS! Visit our auction website today!
- Annual Golf Outing
- Our Golf Outing is held in July at the beautiful Farmstead Golf and Country Club in Lafayette, NJ. The day includes a round of golf, player contests, 50/50 and prize raffles, door prizes, and a buffet dinner. See a photo gallery from the latest Golf Outing.
- Annual Walkathon
- Our Walkathon takes place on a Sunday morning in October. This is an organization-wide fundraiser that enjoys participation from students, clients, families, teachers, staff, and community members. Participants are encouraged to raise pledges for their efforts.
- Ho-Ho-Kus School Annual Dinner
- Our Ho-Ho-Kus community gathers to celebrate together each spring for this event. The evening features a tricky tray auction, 50/50 raffle, door prizes, and a banquet. See a photo gallery from the latest Ho-Ho-Kus School Annual Dinner. Postponed until 2022.
- Chatham School Annual Dinner
- Our Chatham community gathers to celebrate together each year in May for this event. The evening features a fashion show (with our own students, clients, and staff as models), a tricky tray auction, 50/50 raffle, door prizes, and a banquet. See a photo gallery from the latest Chatham School Annual Dinner. Postponed until 2022.
- ECLC Gala (biennial)
- This elegant event honors a special individual or group who has demonstrated exceptional support of and commitment to ECLC’s mission over time. The Gala takes place every other year. Postponed until 2022.
Give an item from our Wish List
ECLC maintains a wish list of items that would help our programs provide better services to students and adult clients. Please check the wish list page on a regular basis to see if there is an item you would care to support.
Rather than making a single outright cash gift, you may prefer to spread out payments over a period of time that is convenient for you. Recurring gifts can be set up using our online donation form.
An easy way to double or even triple your gift to ECLC! Contact your human resources office to find out if your employer participates in this type of program. If you have retired from a company, you still may qualify for this benefit through your former employer.
Shop at Amazon and Support ECLC
Here’s an easy way to support ECLC! When you shop @AmazonSmile, Amazon will make a donation to the ECLC Foundation. Just go to: http://smile.amazon.com/ch/22-3280013
If you would like to make a gift of stock, please contact us before the transfer is made. We can then provide you with the proper information to make a transfer directly into the ECLC Foundation account and ensure that you are appropriately given credit.
Planned Gifts can help secure the financial future of ECLC. The most common form of a planned gift is a bequest. If you decide to include the ECLC Foundation in your will, please notify us of your intentions, so we can be guided by your wishes in our future planning. Another common planned giving vehicle is to assign the ECLC Foundation as the beneficiary of a life insurance policy.
Contact your financial advisor and/or attorney for advice on how you can take advantage of these and other planned giving vehicles. You can also contact ECLC for additional suggestions and information.
Looking for a fulfilling volunteer opportunity? Look no further! From clerical assistance to monitoring the school’s lunchroom, helping out at one of our special events, or working directly with our clients at the PRIDE Centers, ECLC is seeking capable volunteers to help support our dedicated teachers and staff.
For more information, contact Heather Alonge, Director of Development, firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please note, due to COVID-19 we are unable to welcome in-person volunteers at this time. We look forward to meeting you in the near future!