The Ho-Ho-Kus Parent Teacher Organization (PTO) is a group of volunteers that organizes fund-raising activities, special events, the annual school directory and teacher/staff appreciation programs. Through their fund-raising, the school is able to offer special programs for students that enrich the curriculum and their academic experience.
See the Online School Calendar for scheduled events.
Box Tops: Volunteers are needed to publicize this annual project, collect the box tops and then send them for a donation.
Whether you have an hour a week or an hour each month of volunteer time, parents are encouraged to get involved with the ECLC community. You will be glad you did! To volunteer for the Ho-Ho-Kus PTO, please send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Teacher Staff Kickoff Breakfast: Breakfast goodies and coffee will be set up. Chairperson needed.
- Family Picnic: Our annual fall event needs committee members and helpers.
- Gourmet Popcorn Fundraiser: starts in October. Look for a flyer in your students mail.
- Ice Cream Social: Volunteers are needed to set up and serve.
- Pizza Day: Parents sell pizza to students every Wednesday throughout the school year.
- Holiday Boutique:: Students buy holiday gifts for family and friends. Help is needed to set up and take down the inventory. Chairperson needed.
- Spring Fund-Raiser: Volunteers needed to sort through order forms.
- Teacher Appreciation Week